*When you play the video, make sure to switch quality on Youtube to 720HD from the start.
- Open up the “CyberDuck” Application
- Click on “Open Connection”.
- Select “FTP-SSL (Explicit AUTH TLS)”.
- For”Server”: ftp.bioimaging.ubc.ca and your “Username” and “Password”. Click “Connect”.
- To download, right click on the folder/file in the window, and click “Download”.
- Users will not be able to upload onto the server.
- Data purging occurs twice a year which will wipe out all user data older than 180 days. It is important to keep your local files updated.